Tuesday, February 07, 2006

As a worker

“Doctor is deaf, so will not take phone calls.” – quoted from a tardy doctor protocol.

As a worker, I have nothing to look forward to except a good weekend. On usual days, unlike a student, ten minutes of sleep in is costly as to a worker. At the end of the day, your brain just cant function properly from a full day of psychological demanding workloads. When things start settling down, I would like to do an online course to keep my brain cells actively working, otherwise they will be bored to die from the regular day-in-day-out work.

I know I can do much better than my colleagues, yet the progression of promotion in Australia is far too slow for me. If I want to achieve something before I get old, LEAVE here, given that I am completely cured.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home