Thursday, February 09, 2006

Being called up all over

I have got called up by people from the immigration department ALL OVER Australia. Yes, people are calling me from Sydney (Health Undertaken department), Adelaide (DIMIA head office), Melbourne (DIMIA Melbourne office) everyday this week. I handed in the Health Undertaken form in person to the Melbourne office, called Sydney to report my location, wrote a letter to the Adelaide office along with my PR application documents, and the hospital will send a letter to whatever department they have to report back about my health condition. This looks pretty serious beyond my initial thought.

Yesterday was another hospital visit. The x-ray showed that my TB germs have been killed significantly since I started taking antibiotics. I also got the bronchoscopy result back. Its result showed that my lung was full of TB germ two months ago. Looking at the picture taken in my lung, half of my lung was bestrewn with white lumps and red spots. Luckily, I was picked up at the early stage. Otherwise, by the time blood is coughed out, I may need to go on a cancer treatment.

Surprisingly, my last a couple of blood tests also showed that I am having iron deficient. I am not a big meat lover. I always try to avoid meat whenever I can. Now I have to take the iron supplement plus to consume red meat regularly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home