Sunday, February 26, 2006

Time Capsule

My current life is like being kept in a time capsule - no feeling, no hope, no comments – waiting for an undefined time to be reopened. Nothing can really inspire my passion; coldly looking at people and lives around me, with indifferent smile on the face. l still have to do everything by myself, sort out problems with own strength, and suffer from pains alone. Getting old everyday, starting to listen to Leslie Chong’s songs and understanding more of the scenes he described in lyrics.

Melbourne weather showed its ridiculousness again today. A storm swamped across the city in less than an hour. 35 degree of sunny day was torn to cease by the sudden lightening across the sky; rain was blasting out from the wound. I was wet like a drowned mouse when I reached home.

Joke from Rove Live – “Kerry Packer’s funeral will not save Nine’s first season rating (But McGuire’s will)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home