Thursday, March 23, 2006

A big reward

I always reward myself with an ample dinner on Thursday. As I am busy for most nights of the week, practically speaking, Thursday is the only night that I can really sit down and enjoy my dinner. Like tonight, after digesting a mouthful of food, I am dropping to Safeway for dessert. Two cones of Vanilla & Choc ice cream make a posh contentment for the night.

When I was still in undergraduate, I always look forward to have a schoolwork free life. After I graduated, I had been busy looking for jobs and taking care of my health. Until now, I get a job with Optus, I still can’t find time for myself. Later in the year, I am going to do an international accredited course as well as ding some volunteer work from my field to prepare myself for the competitive Singapore labour market. I will be extremely busy by then. However, my health will still be the most priority in my agenda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home