Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Bills Days

On Sunday, I went to Sydney Road Festival in Brunswick. The festival was far much bigger than the Lygon Street Festival. A number of stages were set up for different community gigs to play various nations’ rhythms. Local stalls were put up along the road side, selling middle eastern food and crafts. Brunswick has been a habitant suburb for middle eastern, especially migrants from Turkey and Nepal, for a long time. Occasionally, I like to stroll around this area in seeking for exotic food and digging good-buys from Op-shops.

One bill after another; money flows out without a trace recently. Almost half of what I earn goes to paying off all these water/gas/electricity/etc. bills. Being independent is not easy. Work-life, family, relationship and finance have all fallen out for you to handle. Sometimes I just feel it is too much.

My temp assignment will finish on next Tuesday. Oh well, I am not fuzzy or too disappointed about falling back to job seeking days again. I don’t want to, and have no energy to, be frustrated with capricious things again.

In contrast to my disappointment and stress, I am delighted that I will start taking only two antibiotics by the end of this week. Hooray! I don’t need to take the two most hated types of big pills anymore, hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home