Sunday, March 12, 2006

A brutal lesson

I have always been confiding with others and am value friendship dearly, although I know a lot of them are merely connected but not engaged as in our friendship. Since I am found sick, I terribly need comfort from friends, and deliberately hiding the sickness I am having. In fact, I am not stupid enough to announce my sickness to everyone I know, only the closest friends know my problem. Last night, to my great disappointed yet not despair, B was scared off from knowing the nature of my sickness. I was astonished to see how people can change in a minute. He dropped off the line like I could be contagious over the phone. In the future, I should be more careful about whom I should trust, and not to tell any more people about my sickness. On the other hand, I am also amazed to see how little medical knowledge people have. They don’t know exactly what it is; they are just worried, they are just scared by the name. Oh well, I don’t think either of us want to be friends anymore. This is a brutal lesson to learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home