Friday, March 31, 2006

End of week

It is the end of week, I am completely broke. Money purse has already been ripped broken, craving for more notes and coins. Innovation like ATM is clever, you can always take money from it when you are in drought, unaware that you have to pay back ultimately. I can not help but fall into this Aussie life pattern – work and spend. Maybe at this age, I just want to relax and have some fun, and postpone the career impulse after I am cured.

The rhythms and lyrics from the Sound of Music kept popping in my head last night. I downloaded couples of its sounds last night and merrily jumped into bed in Maria’s joyful voice. Today, when I was walking in town and veered my way into this CD shop, I found its CD was displaying prominently on the shelf. Without a second thought, I rushed to the counter, paid for the disc, and frisked out to join the crowds in this drizzling Friday evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home