Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Illegally race in a legal way

“Phew…” “Phew…”, I am going to the world’s biggest and loudest racing car event on this Sunday, will be seeing cars spurring at a illegal speed in a legal track with policemen saluting on the track side. I am not a big fan of racing cars or that sort of thing, but to have a bit of fun on Sunday as most other Australian do, why not? Having said that, you know me, I may be exhilarating by the hectic atmosphere on the day, busy wigwagging the Ferrari flags and taking pictures around the venue.

There is no indication of fun or intellectual stimulation in life since I started working in Optus so far. Oh well, I have been so busy in the past few days that I even have to take a night off from FLS tonight. I can see things are stacking up in my schedule, I just need some time to sort out stuffs, giving that I only have couples of hours to do them at night.

The next visit to the hospital will be a big thing as I will be two weeks prior to the final completion of my TB treatment. Currently, I am in mid-way of the entire treatment, and the next half will be a lot easier as the two most DISGUSTING pills were taken out. Grabbing a bag of pills that are enough to supply my medication in the next three months, I am glad that I don’t need to come back in another 10 weeks to wait for 1 ½ hours for a 10 minutes consultation with a doctor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home