Saturday, March 04, 2006

Out of shape

I had a “happy hour” after work drink in this Friday evening. Most people from my office sat together in a beer garden, rambling about everything. Alcohol and ciggie is a must; pub parma is optional; an additional after drink AFL match is superlative. Anyway, we have been working hard for a whole week, counting down to seconds to the weekend, rewards is well adjusted. I feel like going back to first year Uni, getting pissed from Tuesday onwards, sitting in a big couch to watch nameless video till lost myself in a zonked out status. The distinct difference is, I am holding a soda lime and bitter instead of alcohol.

Since started working in an indoor environment, I have developed a very unhealthy way of living. Although I still keep going to gym once a week (under the supervision of K) and swimming as much as I can (however, can never exceed more than twice a week), I eat a lot of chips and unhealthy stuff at work. I gonna to stop living in this way, otherwise, I will be teased by K of being out of shape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home