Thursday, April 06, 2006

Grand Prix fever

The weather on Sunday was gloomy enough, chilli wind got into your collars in anyway it could, and feelings of depression was up in the air. The fever of F1 was not hence degraded. Albert park was crowded with enormous of F1 fans. Red was the most prominent; it can not be denied that Ferrari is the most populated race car whatsoever. Holding a general admission ticket at a discounted student price, we tried hard to detect a good spot for the most convulsive experience of the fastest cars racing in the world. After sightseeing around half of the venue, we found ourselves a mound right next to a turning corner of the racetrack. The following one and a half and hour was tremendous, shivering in cold to watch Michael Schumacher, Fernando Alonso, and Ralf Schumacher flashed past us. The surge of F1 power is sensational. The only disappointment for me was not seeing M.Schemuchar crashed his car into a concrete fence wall and got totally written off. But still, we saw his trashed car towed past by, with the remarkable red as his superior indication.

Work is getting duller and duller; I am going to look for something new next week. The Australian way of getting paid for doing nothing is not a fortunate but a disaster to me. I am getting good paid for doing little things splash me into a pool of concerns. Should I venture out to try things in my field, knowing that rocks and puddles are unescapable? Or should I enjoy an easy life in the remaining three months of medical treatment?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home