Monday, April 24, 2006

Indecisive

I have to admit that I am very indecisive in nature. Cases are ranging from making up my mind to choose what to cook for a meal, tossing between movies for the night, and even now on moving house. After serious considerations and complex calculations, I finally disregard the brilliant idea of living on my own. It is not the time. After all, getting out of this country is the first important priority on my list.

The well casted Godsford Park was on TV last night. This movie was situated in a posh duck shooting resort, where upper class men came together to show off their wealth and made the already messy life messier. A murdering happened half way into the movie; everyone is a suspect. The heavy English accent as well as slow pace made the suspicious theme hard to follow. I fell asleep naturally, like what I used to do when I lived with big C. Z went downstairs just before the murderer was about to reveal, and expected me to watch it for him. When I opened my eyes again, film credits were showing on TV and Z was asking me who was the murderer. He was jumping up on his feet when he found out I didn’t even know he went downstairs, nor even the end of the film. Film is like a perfect lullaby to me. Don’t ever watch a film with me and expect me to watch it from beginning to the end; more than half the chances are you have to find me a bed when it finishes.

In the first half of the year, there are always lots of holidays. I am having three four-day weeks recently: two for Easter, another for ANZAC. Like Aussies, I did nothing but relax and read. Mum and Z does cookings and chucks food in my already jam-packed fridge, boosting my weight scale to a terrified read.

After months of cogitation, I finally quit my hospitality job. Although my weekly income will be significantly less and I since have to spend on a tight budget, I can have my weekend back to do Aussie adventures such as horse riding, bush walking and clubbing.

Another big trip is scheduled on its way. I am planning to drive to Sydney, a ski resort, then back past Canberra and back to Melbourne. This is going to happen in July, possibly with K and
B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home