Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Melbourne Autumn

After weeks of running on my toes, I could finally slow down, clean up my mess and manage my own matters. A few months tossing between moving out or staying, I decided to choose the first one last week. Although I will only be in Melbourne for another half a year, I desperately need some private space. Despite all the troubles and money involved, I think I deserve to treat myself something better, given that I have been working so hard in the past few years.

In this Easter break, I drove down to Point Nepean. The weather was bleak, unlike the astounding view I saw two years ago. The tip of the peninsula stretches out, reaching the pale face of the solitary skyline. The klunky emplacement bases are eroded, tumbling in the chilly ocean wind.

Every autumn in Melbourne, maple leaves change into their yellow dresses, swooping around dreary man. Breeze is blowing souls away, leaving bodies live aimlessly on the earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home