Monday, June 26, 2006

An Elaborated Couch Potato

Once deprecated couch potatoes, little does I think I would become one of those big fat lads. So suddenly, one day, I find myself only among one of them but also elaborate their traditions: eating massively in tea time, munching crunchies in front of a computer or lying in bed licking ice cream. Minus the magnified effects, I just make it to spoil myself once in a “while”.

Socceroo fever is injected into majority Australian population. For tonight’s Australia Vs Italia tournament, Lygon street will be closed. Two bulky TV screen will be installed to cater the both soccer crazy Australian and Italian. “Buu…Buu…Bu!Bu!Bu!” will cheerfully horn for the winner. Blue and white, yellow and green, for Italia and Australia represently, will be mingled and tossing up and down, enflaming the frosty winter night. Sport can always eliminate borders.

On the 21st June, I officially declared TB free, except for a clear white scar seen on my X-ray. So simple, six-months of medication, countless of crying and grievous worries, all ended in such a simple way. Still feeling a bit misery, but I gain more strength to face more hardships ahead.

I find yoga my second favourite after dancing now. Conscience-stricken, I have not been dancing for quite some time now. Why? My time is devoted to Z, always cancel the Sunday night class. But for Yoga, its time is more flexible. Besides, the intensity of its exercise more relaxing than intense, which suits a brain drain worker after a full day of work. The ancient Mediation could really calm me down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home