Sunday, August 13, 2006

难得清闲

I had to pay for my under sleep loan on last weekend. I paid off my interest on Saturday, for 14 hours of sleep and capital on Sunday, for another 10 hours. I am so glad that I paid it off and now I could loan again. This week would be a quieter week that I don’t need to work crazy hours to finish the pending work orders. Now I have to pack for moving.

Since I put off my departure date to next year March, I could stretch my schedule to oversee to October. Previously, I only printed my calendar to September then that is it. Now I fit my things into my Australian life schedule, such as private dancing class, horse riding, bush walking and varies out door activities that I am not able to do in the Asian high population density continent.

This was an interesting case I dealt with last night:

A man with mental health problem came into our service wanted to see a solicitor for the matter that he was harassed by social workers. Our solicitor, Michael, went to see him. Michael is a partner and he is quite a capable man. He told that guy to call a VLA number, but that guy refused and kept on talking. After trying to tell him the same thing twice, Michael finally said: “You shut up and write the number down, otherwise I will write it on your forehead.” After sending off that guy, he turned away and looked at Mat, said: “You (shaking his head with a smile) … he should be banned … “ He then told us, that guy actually quite liked the way he treated him. Some times we have clients like that, but it is always good fun to listen to the solicitor’s story after seeing them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home