Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Messy make-over

You could never imagine how messy a tiny room can be where it is designed for only one person but stuffed in two people’s trashes. We are both “professional” trash collectors, with the special tastes for clothing, toys, shoes and iron racks. Gosh! It will take us at least one week to put everything in order and be able to walk probably without jumping in our room.

After cramming my clothes into the wardrobe, I realise how many clothes I had. It is a common practice that girls like to fill up their wardrobes with as many clothes as they can afford to. The number of clothes expands as the size of wardrobe expands, while the number will never go down but go up. That will be fantastic if it is a investment share, but a trauma if you move from a big wardrobe to a small one. Unfortunately, I have to go through this traumatic experience as I am a simple girl who does normal things and moved in a tiny place.

Finally, after six months of waiting, I received my Australian permanent resident visa. I don’t really have any feeling as I always am, taking things easy if it is expected and you know what will happen in the end. In the next six months, I will stay in Melbourne to save up and have a bit of fun. Regardless of what, I will leave in late February next year to have another challenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home