Wednesday, August 02, 2006

What am I up to?

What am I doing? Would this be a wise decision? “Snap! Snap!” I decided to postpone my departure day to Singapore till next year February/March and signed a 6-month rental contract to live in a studio apartment on Flinders St. These are all done in four days. I am the sort of person that has to make quick decision, otherwise, I am sure to change my mind when it drags out longer. It is both good and bad, you may make mistakes but you take the risk and gripe the chance when it flashes by.

I was astonished to know that Lina was going to buy a house. She would start a 20-year mortgage life, like most other people do in Australia. Fair enough, if you want to settle here in the long run, buying a property is better than renting one. For me, I would better spend money overseas in my 20s before I get old and tied by family.

Set apart from a week’s partying in NSW, I am steadily re-coping with the reality now. Being sick like a dog for a week, I am now going to study again, preparing myself for the tough competition in Singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home