Thursday, September 28, 2006

Farewell

I was surprised to see how much grief I could sustain without tearing. The career opportunities, life scenes, travelling conveniences, cultures, etc. in Singapore are waving at me. I have got everything ready and set to fly off in January next year. Yet, I resist pulling things together, and trying to drag things out as long as possible. I don’t want to leave him. He ever asked me: “Do you have to go? Why Singapore?” For the good of us, we’d better go to seek our destination and reunion after a few years. I wish he is a pet, so I can pack him in my suitcase, declare at the custom to bring him in with me legally.

1 Comments:

Blogger xiao ying said...

dear cloris,
you remind me of me when i left melb for singapore. Do you really want to leave him? will you regret it? One thing i've realised is that the place you choose to leave behind will not be too different to the destination you end up in. You will never get away from any negativities you associate with a place, because ultimately what follows you is you. You will always have to come to terms with living with yourself. dunno if that makes sense, just something I've discovered myself...-luv jenny

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home