Saturday, September 16, 2006

How have me been?

I have been distracted from using word document to write for quite some time. A commitment tie is taking up my time and stops me from marking down changings recently.

First thing after becoming an Australian PR, I tried to gradually rebuild my health by fully utilising the health care cover given by the Australian government. I went to see a dermatologist for my long-lasting skin problem. On and off, this health problem has been with me for six/seven years now and it is time to get rid of it, if it is possible.

Secondly, I give more attention to my hair. New haircut, new hair products and a new straightener, all these add up together to turn my hair into a shiny and healthy look. The next step would be to dye my hair to red, which, hopefully, would bring up the liveness of my spirit.

For the Australia-Singapore relocation “project”, I have been busy calling relocation agency in Singapore to get a rough quote about costs of getting a decent accommodation, health care, settling assistants, etc. Given sufficient time to investigate and research for the best valuable deals, I am taking things at ease. I hate to be pushed and not knowing what is going to happen next.

I love my new tiny nest – a bit clutter but comfy – a real home since big C left. I spent most of the time alone, cooking (although most of the time it means boiling), reading and burning candles. When the yawning part kicks in, I crawl to bed and fell asleep in the soothing candle light and balsamic aroma.

I also get back to the dance scene on a regular base now. Dinner dance is nearing and K defects to his overseas trip, I have to gear myself up for the unpredicted dancers, otherwise, I will be like an idiot or tripped over on the dance floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home