Thursday, September 28, 2006

Unpleasant days

I spent a day yelling on the phone, disputing my a couple hundred dollars mobile phone bill. I think the whole floor could hear I raised my voice to tell off the person on the other end of the phone, “Don’t tell me ‘No’. You go back to listen to my conversation on xxx date, or get someone who knows to talk to me!” “Are you sure that is the right amount? I am going to calculate the amount in the bill. It is not correct, I will call back to complain, you will get more trouble by then.” …… My bill was waived from $215 to $80, then to $50, and finally went down to $10. Nowadays, everyone is desperately to try to rip consumer off. But don’t even think of a cent from me.

Last night was unpleasant either. We had two milk overbrimmed ice coffee, an ice-tea with half a glass of ice, two tiny cakes and rudely service; we still have to $40 to get out of this café. God, what happened to this people?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home