Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A super strong cleaning detergent is needed

Now I have this embarrassing temporary tattoo on my left hand that I can’t wipe off! Three days after the Sexpo, this “sticker” tattoo still adheres on my hand like a stigma, showing everyone I have been to that adult show biz. Not a piece colour has come off from my skin, which make me feel suspicious that it is a real one. The wording is “I ♥ sex”. Lucky there is a web site printed below it; I can explain to people it is for an advertising campaign. Otherwise, people would think I am a sex freak.

I started reading astrology recently, a big change from science (Myers Brig) to mythologies. I never believe in such myths as I have met people who were born on the same date same year as me, but we all go on different path. Yet, some of its descriptions so accurately match my profile that I would like to use it to understand others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home