Monday, December 11, 2006

Victoria Weather

Victoria is facing a harsh weather condition in the upcoming summer – drought, bush fire, and erratic temperature. After two 40 degree days, Melbourne finally gets rid of the hazy weather and bear with the gloomy 20 degree days in the next a couple of days. In this blog, I talk about Melbourne weather a lot and never favour about it. Another seven more weeks, I will be out of this city and wish not to come back to live anymore.

I have been very boring recently as K switch off his phone since Thursday two weeks ago and vanishes with my $25. My main entertainment now is trying hard to finish reading the Bonfire of the Vanities book and watch notable movies on weekends. Melbourne life is like that, work is work, after work is another life. Never content but never stress, never want to come back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home