Saturday, January 27, 2007

New chapter

Leaving buckets of tears and warmly hugs behind in the South Bank building, a new chapter of life is awaiting me to open out. How should I write it and what should I write on it depends on my determinations. I really want to see how far I can go and settle as who I truly am. I don’t believe in astrology, but this year’s prediction is “after years of dedication, you are finally rewarded and start your career growth.” which I believe this time.

What do I want to see at the end of 2007? A new me who has actually done and achieved something in the year.

Three weeks before I leave Melbourne, I discover a cheap video rental store and started watching loads of movies. Z likes thriller while I loves art house. So my laptop plays gun shoots one night and sophisticated scenes another. I would like to explore more pictures beyond the Hollywood productions and pay back my lost of time in not watching enough films while I was studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home