Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year's Wish

I celebrated NYE in a dance studio far away from the half million crowds in Melbourne CBD. Initially, I thought it would be boring to dance for four hours under the unfamiliar New Vogue music with older age people. Yet, it turned out to be fun. We spent two hours chatting and eating before we hit the dace floor. The studio played conventional Dance music which made you engaged even you didn’t know how to dance under it. Time swiftly jumped to mid-night without notice. After the count down, with confetti and colour ribbon still flying in the air, we had this group dance thing - an alternative way of celebrating New Year.

2006 has been a tough and blank year to me; 2007 will be a new page in my life with me living in a tougher life in a new country. Anyhow, I wish all the hard work will be paid off in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home