Saturday, January 20, 2007

One day Sauna, another day Steaming


What is a common topic for people in Melbourne to talk about in Melbourne? It is, and only is, the pathetic Melbourne weather. Year 2007 summer seems to the worst ever, consistently above 30 degree heat with either hot breeze or steaming wave. I have to have shower three times a day to wash away my stingy perspiration. Sometimes I would think I am a Chinese “xia mai” which is in the food steamer being boiled and served hot.

This year is the year of pig – my Chinese horoscope. I have been fanatic with pig since I was young, and my apartment is decorated with pigs everywhere. Recently, I see swatch have this new watch for the year, which put my eyes on it. Hmm…… I only have this cycle once in 12 years and will only have a few in my life time, so I should enjoy a year of being a pig, respectfully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home