Wednesday, February 28, 2007

悲喜交杂

After twenty odd days of fitting in this tropical country, fumbling through the lorongs, and sending CVs days after days, I finally put my foot into this competitive Public Relations industry. A Skype internet interview, several email swapping and one five minutes interview, I got an offer from this WPP subsidiary PR Company as a graduate trainee. I am so over the moon, at the mean time, I am upset that I won’t be able to go back to Australia any time soon.

Two years are a long time. For career wise, two years in a big company is the best for me, at least I don't need to worry about jobs or money when I go back to Australia. On the other hand, it is a great test on us, we have nothing but believe at this stage. Ai……life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home