Monday, February 12, 2007

A full on day






After calling up all the recruitment agencies in the morning, I took the afternoon shopping along Bugis Junction. I bought two pairs of nice shoes for work and causal wearing. The most amazing was their dance shoes are so damn cheap. Australia is triple the price of what is selling in Singapore.

Later in the afternoon, I had a drama with the HSBC bank card. I had to run from one branch to another one in order to get the money out to pay for the rent. How can a bank close its counter service by 3.30pm! To reward my hard leg work, the Vivo city shopping centre in Harbor Front MRT station, where a HSBC branch locates, is right opposite Sentosa Island. I got the first glimpse of the infamous lion statue, remotely.

After all the labourly carrying and running up and down, I finally move into my own room. It has a great view and big and clean, yet, I don't feel attached to it. Z is missing. His memory is around; I don't feel home if he is not here.

Later at night C bought me out to a Salsa dance club. I did not expect salsa dance in Singapore has such a high standards of dancers. They even have live brand after 1.00am. If I was not that tired, I would definitely ask those swanky guys for a dance. This was also my first time to know Bachata dance, a very intimate and sexy dance. I am not intended to learn, but just by listening to its music and watching couples dancing were already satisfied enough

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home