Monday, February 05, 2007

Sports Media

I am never a ball game fan, yet I still like to participate in some world cup ball games fever. I went to watch Australian Open tennis man’s final on Federation Square on Sunday. A few hundred people were gathering under the big screen to watch this annual beloved sport’s event, while a few hundred more were in the Rod Laver to watch them play live. Last month was cricket, while wind back a couple of months, similar amount of people got gather again to celebrate AFL grant final. And not long ago, there were mobs of people standing in the cold on Lygon Street to watch World Cup Soccer. Melbourne has sport’s event all year round; you’d got to love sport to love Melbourne.

After getting frustrated with Melbourne city roads, we finally got on to West Gate Bridge FWY to drive to Hepburn Spring. This was a relaxation day spa trip before I leave, we have limited budget and unlimited prospects. We spent 45 minutes in this mini tree top spa tub before cruising into this outdoor Sauna and spa pool. After a whole afternoon of pounding and thumbing by water and sweating in the Sauna room, my muscle is now loosened while my skin feels like breathing in freshness in every second. This is good for my wellbeing and I would love to do more if I could.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home