Sunday, March 18, 2007

Back to the dance floor

I finally put my feet back onto the dance floor this Saturday afternoon. I started learning Samba from this tiny studio in town. The course I am doing is an eight-week Samba technique class which suits me perfectly as I don't know many of the Samba routines. Once I get a hang of its rigid technique, I will look good on this sunny dance. The teachers are ex-Singapore dance sport championship winners and they both good-humored and patience in instructing postures and timing. If I go well with this course, I may probably do more classes after the eight-week.

On Sunday, I met up with Stu, a friend and my ex-economics tutor from Australia, for coffees. We some sort of working in the same industry now, while I am on the agency end and he is on the client’s end. We talked a lot about what we do (we are both working in the Healthcare sector), why we want to leave Melbourne, life in Singapore and good places to hang out. It was a great catch up and he gave me a lot of inspiration on where I am heading to. Hmm…I found one more friend in Singapore now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home