Monday, March 05, 2007

Spoil myself

Wow~~~ only two days of working, I feel like a millionaire already. I spent fortunes in the Espirit store on buying its collection suits, then threw money in the OG store on a new Guess handbag. Nail polish, new tops, and make-ups were the add-ons. Today’s hair rebound plus colures are splendid accessories. Ok, ok, you may think this is a bit prodigal, but think about this, what I have spent in the last two days are equal to what I had spent in Melbourne in the last two years! I worked all the OT offers and rarely spent when I was in Australia. Why shouldn't I spoil myself a bit better in this prismy country?

I understand how those Hollywood money-strapped celebrities spend their time when they have no work – gussy up their hair will take a day! Especially they so much like changing hair colors and styles. Today I stayed in this hairdressing for seven hours to just have my hair straightened and with a bit of color. I look very young and neat with my new hair, which lightens me from living in this new city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home