Saturday, March 10, 2007

Time Out party

Last night, I was invited to this Time Out magazine launch party in a bar next to the Singapore river. The guests of the night mainly work in the media industry; so the night was set for us to socialize and exchange gossips among companies. A couple of my colleagues turned up, and through them, I was introduced to several others in the media industry. I have met with people from the HSBC marketing department. The most recent HSBC campaign – the world’s local bank - was brilliantly executed; such result was the achievement of its marketing department. I also met with this humorous Channel News Asia programme producer, who was overwhelmingly popular among the guests.

I bought back home not only a glimpse of the media industry in Singapore but also tips of surviving in such a “bitchy” environment. Don't feel defeated when you are being blamed. Take them in, suck up wounds and keep working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home