Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Transcribing is a killer

I start knowing the general price of normal goods in Singapore. After several times of spending on expensive food and buying over priced goods, now I know where to buy value for money food or goods. What is a must buy and what is a definite “no-no”. I am looking into savings as well. After the first month of splurging on luxurious clothes, fancy shoes, colorful hair-cut and ecstatic clubbings with no incomes, I can feel the tightness around my belt. So, I have decided no more new clothes and shoes. I am going to tuck away the money for my next trip outside of Singapore, where will be the filmic Redang Island.

Transcribing is a killer. I should have not shown my sympathy to one of our interns, who has four tapes to go through. I agree to help her with one tape which almost bumps off me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home