Thursday, May 10, 2007

难得清闲

Since a long time, I could not work out of the office before 7pm regardless how early I come in everyday. This week is a quite week for the team. Several of the lead consultants are sick, and clients’ workloads die down a bit in this post-event period. PR and advertising work has its ebb and flow; an ebb time forecasts another surge ahead. I am trying to equip myself with more PR knowledge for another busy time so I will not caught unprepared and did a lousy job like this time.

This industry is not easy for me. I have to treat myself like a high-graded telemarketer earning no commission, create my own product (story angle, interviewee), sellto customers (journalist) and with no respect. Yet the skills and ways of getting things done in a short pace of time is valuable and transferable. I could take away the learnings and move on to other industries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home