Saturday, June 02, 2007

My best week

My best week in Singapore so far: a four-day week, no emergencies, no stay back late at work, had great talks with J and riding around Sentosa with my out-of-touch friend C. Hmm… I really wish life could be so easy in Singapore.

With NO sun protection again, I went with C to cycle around this small island resort in sunny Singapore. Only ten minutes away from the CBD, this small island had white sand (you don't need to know they are imported from Indonesia), crystal blue water and integrated tourist facilities. With the bikes, we went around the island with whiffs of unpolluted sea breezes soothing our body while bringing up our natural blush. Hoho…have been a long time not to laugh freely. The demanding work and high pressure of expectations have incarcerated me and make me always wonder what we are really working for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home