Saturday, June 30, 2007

Shape up

We went to our boss’ luxury house in a Singapore supreme location after the farewell party for two longed-served colleagues. His family is living in a spacious modern architect designed four stories house, with two maids serving the family of four. A well-earned wealth for his 20 years of dedication in the regional PR industry.

My eyes can hardly open now, despite a long list of things to do on my work station. Finally get rid of the tedious and zero-sum gain media monitoring account, I am set free to step up to do more challenging work in a different area in PR. I am hinted that I could take on a small project myself which will give me a solo control as well as practical experience to complete my pending Project Management diploma. July is a new chapter at work, after several colleagues’ departures and new accounts are signed. I feel more confident and affection in this professional path and glad that Y&R advertising rejected me at the first place.

One Nick tee top, a sports bag, a couple of free yoga classes and a stupid thought, I have signed up for the Shape magazine’s annual women’s only 5km run in September. After signing off my dad’s credit card, I suddenly release I haven’t run for three years! I can swim, I can dance, I can do pilates, but can I run? Or more precisely, can I stand the perspiring while I am running? Opps~~ too late girl. I have to finish the run, otherwise, no freebies. A brainless motivation to make my lazy ass getting back to exercise and weight-control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home