Monday, June 18, 2007

Surviving

To punish my shopping spree, my debit card got retained by an ATM. I only left $15 in my pocket. I will try to withdraw money from the branch counter tomorrow. If I have no time to go or can not withdraw money, I have to live on the 15 bucks to survive till Thursday. The toughest survival challenge ever!

My life only left with work, sleep, dance and work. I spend more time in the office and at work than anywhere and anything else. Insane Singapore. People don't know how to live a slow and quality life.

I am going to KL next weekend!! Only SGD$100, I could spend my weekend in another country. That is the good thing of living in a small country. Hope I can get my work done and get off the workaholic environment before 7.30pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home