Saturday, June 16, 2007

What goes around turns around!

I knew we would see again, in a totally different context and attitude. I am now a maturer and more determine person than what I used to be, as what I have promised to myself to change. I hope the other side is the same. But, do I really care? No! I don't even recognize x in the picture! How strange it is! I would never expect hearing a news from the other side in such a strange and coincident way in the past four years. I saw a gig guide featured X band with them pictured on the desk wall of my most hated colleague on her last week at work. I always know that x is involved in gigs and DJing and would not go back to film. Well, four years, we should have moved out of the shadows and move on. Most importantly, I don't feel sorry and regret at all.

Today is the last day of our three lovely interns. They don't have the sophistications like many of us and have lightened up our tense atmosphere in our office. I almost cried when I hugged them goodbye. Our office will be more silence after they leave. ~sigh~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home