Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Bone fracture

Another punishment for my shopping spree – my card can not be used via the MasterCard terminal. Either is the shop’s fault or the card magnate’s fault, after four attempts in four different outlets, the answer is more than obvious. I have to apply for a new card again! Phew~~~

I went for an X-ray for my right ankle today. Since the foot massage boy told me that my two ankles are different - my right one is obviously swollen – I have been wary and suspecting pain from that swollen little lump. I finally made up my mind to go see a doctor and have the X-ray developed. Unfortunately, bad news again. My right ankle has a fracture bone which was caused from my fall from a kerb six years back. That was three weeks before I due to leave home to Melbourne and could not attend to the wound and wait for it to be fully recovered. “There is nothing we can do now.” told by the doctor. Pain in the ankle during rainy seasons in my older years is unavoidable. I could only absorb more calcium to build up my bone density to avoid further fractures in the future.

My back was feeling a bit pain recently, due to the fact that I have been sitting for long hours without stretching. I then bought a Watsons massager at the discounted price $20 to neutralise my pains. After being banged on my neck for 10 min, I am feeling my pain today. I figure out it may cause by the rigorous trundle on my back that has hurt my nerves instead of my muscle. Poor me, ankle fracture plus neck pain in one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home