Thursday, July 19, 2007

Embargo

Can’t you understand “embargo”? If no, then please get a job outside of the media landscape. I am extremely pissed off today since a tabloid newspaper totally ignore our warning of “embargo” and had the story out today, before our scheduled media conference on Saturday. I was upset and furious with this Chinese tabloid and almost yelled at its editor, as she was giving me “the news is out I can do nothing” kind of attitude and saying “I will assign a journalist to the media conference” to give you extra coverage. I am like “Hello! I am not only working with your publication, dumb axx.” That is media, we can do nothing but accept the apologise from another editor and swallow the news ourselves.

I have been working till 10pm+ latterly because I want to get everything done before Friday so I could go to the airport to greet K. If I want to leave early before the event day, this is the price I have to pay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home