Sunday, July 22, 2007

Heaven in Singapore

The past one week was like a heaven to me: jumping into crystal clear water, sleeping with soothing waves, walking around aimlessly, meeting no deadlines for own schedule, partying in all famous Singapore night spots, eating different Asian flavors, etc…Most importantly, seeing my old friends again after suffering work and work and work in Singapore for six months. I feel like going back to the old days in Melbourne, done my work then go dancing / partying. Maybe those days are blessing for my sickness. Well, I am just being too determine to test myself beyond the comfort zone in a peaceful city with no mindset on Money. Back to the “happy stupid pig and oppressed smart entrepreneur” story, which one can not be both.

Another six months to look forward to for the Penang trip. “That is what I am asking for”, a peg for me to stay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home