Saturday, July 28, 2007

Play, play, play and more play

Once we get together, we play hard and find all sorts of entertainment / activities to devote our energy, money and youth to. Imagine four people stacking on a single bed for the night of sleep, eating roti at 3am, dancing non-stop, dining at posh restaurants, buying ice cream from street push cars, and …In the last three weeks, I have done more than I did in the past 5 months, which is not a surprise at all in this “no-daylight” working culture.

I am not sure if Singapore comes into the Monsoon season, it rains for days. The office central air-conditioning system is an absolutely stupid machine which turns the whole building into a freezer, our colleagues one sick after another. A girl with low immune as me could definitely not be excepted; I have been coughing and shivering for three days till the alcohol cure last night. A strong personality and rigid attitude outside, I am fragile inside with a weak physical status that has been destroyed by six months of anti-biotic. Like K said, “250 days of sick days”. Boost up girl, for the sake of next year’s two-month south America trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home