Monday, August 06, 2007

Feeling blissful

In a foreign land, I am feeling so much support from my colleagues and my mates. I was lectured by two company’s directors over a posh lunch meeting that I have a positive working attitudes while I need to work hard on my English. The deadly truth is I have to work diligently to catch up with the 12 years of English education that I am lack of. I knew the rocky roads ahead since the day I chose the path of journalism / communications. I am feeling blissful that so many people are behind my back for my success, and I surely not a smart but a nerdy one, like what I have been telling myself, as long as I have done what I should do, I have no regrets. Maternal

I was stunt when I heard that my younger (maternal side) cousin in Sapporo is getting married later this year. He is only 22! What am I doing here? All my older cousins from my paternal side are married and have kid(s), and I am the eldest in my maternal sides. Now even the younger one is married, and I am still wondering around the one trying to find myself and having fun. Gosh! Lucky I am not living with my relatives, not even in the same countries, otherwise, I will be buzzed with their match-making words and initiatives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home