Sunday, August 19, 2007

Fireworks


Bursting out glamourous colours in mid-air, fireworks are always the favorite and lighten people’s heart. The right in your face break-out, the explosive power and innovative patterns grab you feel raising into mid-air, into no man’s land. The two-day Singapore National Day fireworks crack me in my mind, dragging me back to the memories of Victoria’s small fireworks “show” – the lightness over the Yarra river and the night of Melbourne.

The Singapore Melbourne Uni alumni is, no surprise, full of banking / financial division / corporate finance / accounting personals. I am the only one with arts background; no one comes to Singapore to promote cultural affairs. See the fireworks out from the balcony – they are all under the umbrella called “money”. They are a nice and friendly bunch of people though. I could even meet someone dated back to 1992 batch. I hope to see more of them in their Christmas event.

I am such a girly girl, with most my toys, clothes, tower, personal items are in the color of pink. Well, as long as I am not a blond, things should be right.

My work team is a pool of talent. I am very glad that I left my straight path in Optus to join this real world for the excellence. I treasure every moment I have in Singapore, until the day I leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home