Wednesday, August 01, 2007

High-tea

My plan to add spice to my life has started inking, first step is to have high tea, or learn how to appreciate high tea in Mandarin Hotel in three weeks time. The miss out on Sunday to Shangri-La hotel makes me itch and it is so happen that My Paper has this lady workshop on high-tea published on today’s paper. Bingo! I am going with J on the 18th for the discounted high class afternoon tea session hosted by an image consulting firm. Learning to be more of a lady.

Second thing in my self-improvement agenda is to go for swimming at least once a week. If I don't keep my cardio up to a certain standard, I will old faster. Oh, NO!

More things to come, hopefully. My life in Singapore is not just work and more work, if I could help it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home