Friday, August 03, 2007

Home sick

When everyone is anxious about the NDP next week, I am feeling extremely home sick and lonely in this center of the world. This is the price to pay to pursue the career I am proud of and for the success I want. I miss both homes, miss my deer friends and my cherished family. I am trying not to think about them, otherwise, I will end up crying myself to sleep.

New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) published an interesting article on a study found that if you have obese friends, your chance of becoming overweight is higher than someone who has not. The prove is if you see your friends eat, you will feel normal if you consume the same amount of food as them. Gee! If I want to loose weight, I should hang out to slim friends. So to all my friends, go and make friends according to your “body” needs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home