Saturday, August 04, 2007

Hurh? BOOBS!?

I am going to prepare for my Shape run, start from tomorrow. The first destination is Bishan Park, a neighborhood park which apparently is very nice according to reliable source. In order to explore Singapore as much as I can, I am planning to go jogging to different places to find out more.

My colleague pays for her new car’s number plate, which is “BOOBS”! Yo~ such an unique name, maybe I should call mine “himbo” lol

I am so happy to leave before 7.30pm today. For the whole week, except Monday, I work my ass off and basically not seeing sun light for the week. Everyday I am back home, I would exhaust on my bed and continue to keep my news up to date by reading online news and newspapers. I am going to spend this weekend quietly, watching DVD alone, jogging in a park and reading National Geography.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home