Saturday, August 25, 2007

STB(ump)

Government agent is not only hierarchy but also cheap. Why am I saying that? You have worked on a project proposal for a consecutive two-week, after piles of research, brilliant of ideas and many late nights, you find out your potential client could not pay for the price you are asking for. Everyone will get pissed off. That is exactly the same situation of our STB team. I am not in the pitching team, thank God, yet I feel very sorry for the team. In this industry, the competition is fierce, small shops are hungry for work and are willing to cut price for big accounts. No compensation will be made to the hard work that has been wasted *pathetic*

This week is so busy to me. I work almost until 9pm every night and even my boss wrote to me, saying “Don't stay too late. You should go and play.” I obsess with the work I am doing and people I work with, what more can you say?

I jumped straight from my chair when I was notified that the speed dating section I was going to was full. My colleague was shocked! Well, it would be fun to experience what this game is all about. Who knows, interesting things happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home