Thursday, August 02, 2007

Vaccination




Three weeks not stretching my muscles, backbones and abs, my Pilatemates thought I vanished from Toa Payoh. Every time after attending the class, I feel so relax and healthy. Maybe the breathing exercise does help me disengage from the world full of crisis.

I got jabbed of a complementary flu vaccine from the client today. Although I am still not very clear on what I have been immune to, like most Singaporean, it is free why not? At least I asked for a “souvenir”, the vaccine box, in case server reaction happens on me, which normally is the case for vaccination.

Media only loves bad news. “We have a dry day today, give me a drug recall.” They are not interested in news on innovative drug but how greedy pharmas are. They don't care about how effective the drug is but shine the lights on its dark side. This is media – no news is good news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home