Saturday, September 15, 2007

Aftershock, aftershock and more

Sway from the right, sway from the left, sway from all corners, I was not in a boat or a swing, I was on the 25th floor when the aftershock stroke one after another. It was not funny at all! I was feeling so giddy, even nausea for the whole morning until our boss disseminate us to work from home. I admitted I am a chicken and I was the first one ran out of our office. How could a normal person stand for any longer if s/he has been suffering from the earthquake tremors since 7pm the night before and 8am in the morning. My dad told me to go, I asked, “Where to go?” I work on the 25th floor and live on the 20th, walking among buildings that are over 30 levels.

Here I go, Bangkok – Cambodia – Ho Chi Min City! A solo three countries trip started from 19th November till 26th November. Anyone jealous people want to join me? Guarantee no tsunami warning or earthquake risk in these three countries, rebel excluded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home