Sunday, September 02, 2007

Holland V

After six months of adoring the name of Holland Village, I finally come to visit this westernized district to explore and experience its night life. Three small streets crisscrossed with each other, have formed a night Lygon street in Singapore. International cuisines are laid out on both sides of street, from Italian to Japanese, from Laksa to pizza, with Caucasians eating among the Chinese. A good chill out place, yet not a must visit hot spot I would recommend.

I have just paid for an internet fee for another 8 months. Even though it is “refundable” – I signed up through my friend – I could foresee another 8-month of life in Singapore. I don't hate this small island nor the job, just my homesick is hitting hard me. I really want to go home where my family is greeting me, like what normal people have. However, I am still on my own, after all these years of hard work and crumbles; if I fall, no one will be holding me at the back.

After two consecutive nights sitting at the edge of my seat, I finally finished watching the first two of the Bourne trilogy – “Bourne Identity” and “Bourne Supremacy”. I am not a fan of action film, yet this is the only trilogy I am additive to, not to Matt Damon but to the concept of a super intelligent human who has a kind heart deep inside his soul. Of course, the breathtaking car tracing scenes, the delusive story line and the round the world shoots have added a distinct flavor to the films.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home