Sunday, September 02, 2007

Latin Jam


This month is Dance festival month. The Singapore government has organized a series dance workshops in all September weekends. I managed to fit one session into my schedule this weekend – Latin Jam. The teacher is the salsa dance champion, from whom I refreshed my body roll move and body flexibility in the tense 1 1/2 workshop. Enjoy the video.

I have gone crazy into slimming recently. I have gotten a voucher to go for a free slimming section after buying a pack of expensive slimming tea being pushed to me by a newspaper vendor. With no delay, I went to see the TCM doctor on the second day. For the first time, I have tried acupuncture, which I was jabbed in my tummy by seven needles. I do not feel I have slimmed down after these jabs, yet I found out I am low blood pressure. Fatigue, tinnitus and tired was not unaccountable to me in the past one week. With the amount of work pressure pouring on me, I am not surprised I may be tipped over the board a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home